Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Little Hydrangea" 4x4


Oil On Hardboard 4"x 4"  SOLD

The last few months have really gotten away from me. Realized last week I hadn’t posted to my blog for two months!! I have had my head down creating paintings for two shows for this summer. I was accepted back into Laguna Festival of Arts in Laguna Beach, CA. The show runs from June 31 to August 31.

On July 14th I have the pleasure of showing my work with Neil Hollingsworth at Tree’s Place Gallery . This show runs thru July 19. Needless to say, I am pretty excited about this. I have been an admirer of Neil’s work for a long time and am so pleased that I was asked to participate.

I have missed posting and now that all my obligations to summer shows have been met I can turn back to creating small paintings for my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Rempel said...

exquisite as always!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Onlinedatahub said...

Fantastic and adorable.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home