Monday, September 22, 2008

"Gladiolus on Bronze" 6x6

Oil on Hardboard

  • click to bid



  • 13 Comments:

    Blogger Mark Adams said...

    M - This painting succeeds on so many levels. The amorphic water spot mirroring the shape of the glad, the perfectly place half circle, the subtle color and cutting diagonal all make this an exciting work of art. WOW!

    4:09 AM  
    Blogger Diane Hoeptner said...

    I second Mark: WOW! The composition leans towards abstraction. I likey.

    5:27 AM  
    Blogger Todd Bonita said...

    M,

    Mark just said it best..this is a dynamic composition. Well done.
    Todd

    5:31 AM  
    Blogger The Lattimore Atelier said...

    What a beautifully composed painting!

    8:04 AM  
    Blogger Alex Perez pintor contemporaneo said...

    Wonderful, wonderful! nothing more to say.
    cheers.
    Alex

    8:51 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Fabulous painting!!

    9:49 AM  
    Blogger Rhonda Hurwitz said...

    very cool composition. I especially love the spilled water. really masterful.

    6:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beautiful florals!

    10:28 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I would not have thought it possible for your work to improve, but you just keep getting better. Your link is on my blog so all my friends will see the kind of artists that drive me on; jancicottedale.blogspot.com
    Jan Dale

    6:41 PM  
    Blogger Jean Victory said...

    M- A beautiful painting!

    9:38 AM  
    Blogger .. said...

    Its already been said, but I weigh in with my congratulations on a job well done!

    6:04 AM  
    Blogger Helen Read said...

    wow! so beautifully done!

    5:24 PM  
    Blogger J. Valsson said...

    Meisterstuck!
    What more can I say?

    3:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home